About this trip
A Planes and Palates / Plant Based by Christina Collaboration.
Plant Based Portland is a plant based culinary experience, meaning that all meals will be plant based (vegan). We will explore the areas of Portland, Oregon, an amazing city with diverse topography, yummy foodie options, and a top notch wine-tasting region.
The Plant Based Portland trip will explore unique foodie options that can be enjoyed by vegans and non-vegans alike, and is all about expanding horizons.
During this 3-night, we will go wine tasting, explore the topography and nature of the Portland area, eat great food, and enjoy a couple of surprises. The schedule will be full, but you’ll still have time to explore on your own.
About Plant Based by Christina: Founded by Christina Williams, creative & chef behind Plant-Based by Christina, we are a full service catering & pop-up food experience featuring veganized dishes from around the world. We travel extensively all over the world, learning various aspects of different cultures and the foods representative of their heritage. Through the art of cooking, we are able to create plant-based variations of traditional classics that would delight any palate.
***First installment will be January 15, 2020. Last payment must be made in August 2020 for a total of 8 payments. If payments start later than January 2020, payment amounts will be adjusted to be completed by August 2020.
By booking this trip, you expressly acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions as set forth by Planes and Palates. All payments and deposits are nonrefundable but may be transferrable. If two payments are missed, the trip will be cancelled for the attendee. Activities and itinerary subject to change.
- 3 Nights AccommodationsEither double or single room accommodations at 4-star, upscale accommodations
- ActivitiesAll tours and activities listed in the itinerary
- MealsThe meals listed in the itinerary are included
- TransportationTransportation to and from all included group activities
- Concierge ServiceA private Facebook group and concierge service is available leading up to and including the event
- SwagEnjoy some local goodies and a swag bag