About this trip
The Pacific Northwest is a food-and-wine-lover’s haven. The region is known for sprawling wine regions, fresh flavors, and diverse cuisine.
And on this trip, we are going to explore two cities in two countries: Seattle, Washington and Vancouver Canada.
The Pacific Northwest Foodie trip is a 5 night experience, tasting the best that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. We will sip the wines in both regions, including spending an afternoon the famed Chateau Ste. Michelle winery just outside of Seattle. We will indulge in chef dinners, along with unique cooking classes and experiences, taking the train between the countries at the U.S.-Canada border. It is a trip not to be missed, and your bellies will be full.
***First installment will be March 15, 2020 and for six months thereafter. The total trip amount will be split between the six payments.
By booking this trip, you expressly acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions as set forth by Planes and Palates. All payments and deposits are nonrefundable but may be transferrable. If two payments are missed, the trip will be cancelled for the attendee. Activities and itinerary subject to change. Read More
*DISCLAIMER: Planes and Palates advocates drinking responsibly. You’re adults, so you are responsible for knowing and respecting your limits. And not getting arrested and locked up abroad if you partake in local nightlife or otherwise. This trip will feature various tastings and we admonish you to not over-indulge and make sure you have taken the proper precautions, such as eating prior to tastings. Should any damage be caused by you on this trip, you will be financially responsible and you agree to indemnify Planes and Palates and all owners, officers, members, employees, contractors, or agents for any claims, damages, suits, losses, etc., arising from your conduct.
- 5 Nights AccommodationsUpscale accommodations in both Seattle and Vancouver are included
- Cross-Border TransportTransportation across the U.S.-Canada border by land
- MealsAll meals included in the itinerary. Breakfast is included
- ActivitiesAll activities included in the itinerary (subject to change) and transportation to and from activities
- FlightsFlights to Seattle and returning from Vancouver are not included
- Passports or VisasPassports and any required visas are not included
- Travel InsuranceTravelers are responsible for travel insurance for the trip
- NightlifeIf you wish to partake in local nightlife, any costs are your responsibility, including any meals not listed on the itinerary
- Souvenirs/ShoppingAny purchases made while shopping